- Website means any website operated under the Feedeed, Inc. name which includes but is not limited to:
- Any Feedeed, Inc. subdomains
- Social media profiles
- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Feedeed has created a short list of general guidelines to ensure all those who are a part of the Feedeed network enjoy their experience. We also want to ensure that online scammers or spammers entering the Feedeed network. Feedeed reserves the right to change these general guidelines at any point without warning. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use, you are agreeing to all guidelines set up by Feedeed.
- The Feedeed general guidelines are as follows:
No use inappropriate or offensive language or material, including, but not limited to:
No contact information on profile or deed. Contact information includes, but is not limited to:
- Abusive language
- Adult content
- Content promoting violence or acts injurious to health
No use of copyright-protected material unless it is under your personal copyright or patent
No use of corporate promotional material
No promotion of illegal or injurious activities through profiles, deeds, or other Feedeed mediums
Feedeed reserves the right to reject any profile or deed even if the profile or deed meets all predetermined criteria, verification, and/or guidelines
The Feedeed logo, its marketing materials, and any materials containing the Feedeed logo or brand are copyright protected of Feedeed, Inc.
- Street address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Social media profiles
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Feedeed, Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Feedeed, Inc.'s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Feedeed, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Feedeed, Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Feedeed, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Feedeed, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Feedeed, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Feedeed, Inc.'s website, even if Feedeed, Inc. or a Feedeed, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Feedeed, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Feedeed, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Feedeed, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Feedeed, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Feedeed, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Feedeed, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Feedeed, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
The Feedeed, Inc. ordering system works as follows:
In the first instance, a person wishing to purchase a service (the “Buyer”) shall place an order with the person offering the service (the “Seller”). The seller’s service or product will be fixed price in United States Dollars.
- If the Seller accepts the Buyer’s Offer, giving rise to a binding contract (the “Order”), the Seller is obliged to deliver the service at the fixed price set out in the Offer and the Buyer be obliged to make payment for the service.
- If the Seller declines the Buyer’s Offer, the Seller is not obliged to deliver the service and the Buyer does not have to make any payment.
- Both the Buyer and Seller are bound by Feedeed’s general terms and guidelines regarding selling, offers,skillshops, and communication
- Communication between Buyer and Seller is facilitated by Feedeed, of which the goal is to determine
exact order details to prevent disputes.
The Feedeed, Inc. payment system works as follows:
- through the website by using a credit card or PayPal,
- through the website’s Payment Gateway,
- directly to the seller in cash if Buyer, Seller, and Feedeed have approved a cash-on-delivery payment system
- When the seller accepts the buyer’s offer, payment will be deducted from the buyer’s account via the
payment gateway. If the offer is rejected, nothing will be deducted. The payment will be in escrow held by
Feedeed until the service is completed. When the seller indicates the offer has been finished and when
the buyer confirms that the final product has been received, Feedeed’s commission fee will be deducted(if applicable) and the payment released to the Seller.
- In cases where Feedeed acts as an agent to the transaction, Feedeed charges a commission fee of 15%
of the price agreed and charged to the buyer on each sale (the “Agent Fee”) not including the gateway
- In the case a offer is unfulfilled, Feedeed will issue the buyer a refund back to their Feedeed account,
which can be used again for another offer.
- In all transactions, the payment gateway will take a commision of %5 + $0.25 (the “Gateway Fee”).
- If any dispute arises between seller and buyer upon the matters of, which include, but are not limited to:
- Quality of service
- Delivery time
- Receipt of payment
Communication between the Buyer and Seller that occurs outside of Feedeed communication mediums will not be used in arbitrating such a dispute. Feedeed is not liable for any communication details relayed between Buyer and Seller outside of the Feedeed communication network.
- We encourage our users to resolve the matter between each other before they approach Feedeed.
- Feedeed will act as arbitrator and shall make the final decision to resolve the dispute. If Feedeed determines that the service or product has not been delivered, Feedeed reserves the right to refund the payment to the Buyer. For the avoidance of doubt, Feedeed’s arbitration process does not exclude or deny any legal remedy or statutory rights that either the Buyer or the Seller may have against the other in respect of such dispute.
Unless otherwise noted previously by the Seller, the final product of which the Buyer pays for and receives is total intellectual property of the Buyer.